Thursday, November 25, 2010

Procrastination



I have a fifteen hundred word essay due tomorrow. And I have yet to start writing, I also have to clean my room and eat at some point so I do not know what I'm doing online but I'm hoping that if I write something here I may feel compelled to turn the internet off and get too work.

Today i have been fantasizing over owning this black Mulberry purse and black Hunter wellies with welly warmers, perfect for the winter!
Also craving cookies, a plane ticket to China, and for people to leave my laundry time alone! Is it really that difficult? I would even like my photoshop to work but I guess I should be grateful I don't have that added distraction! 
For some odd reason I now feel inspired to write my world lit. essay, wish me luck! I'll leave you with some cookies:

 
xx. Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment